Psychology & Psychotherapy
The psychologist focuses on people's emotional wellbeing and works with psychological tools, which include conversation, observation and, in the case of diagnosis, also the use of diagnostic methods (tests). Through counseling, therapy and research findings, psychologists help people to understand and adjust/change their behavior. A psychotherapist is a mental health professional who has received psychotherapeutic training and helps patients to deal with their emotional, mental or relationship issues. Through the guidance and counseling of a therapist the patient learns to obtain a new perspective to their problem, their experience and life circumstances.
- Systemic psychotherapy
- Family psychotherapy
- Couple psychotherapy
- Cognitive-behavioural psychotherapy
- Solving emotional, relationship or educational problems
- Solving stressful and crisis family or individual situations
- Assistance to foreigners living and working in the Czech Republic in their adaptation in the new country
Unicare's philosophy of patient approach
Our commitment is to provide the highest quality medical care by our excellent doctors with an emphasis on a considerate, friendly and empathetic approach in every situation. We take care of our clients with respect and the assurance that they can contact us whenever they need to see a doctor.
Our clinic offers a family atmosphere and maximum comfort for our clients. We carefully select our specialists, who especially profess a personal patient-oriented approach. Our doctors will allow enough time for every client and will explain the health problem in a transparent and understandable way.
MUDr. Magdalena Ryšánková
PSYCHIATRIST and PSYCHOTHERAPIST FOR CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS
MUDr. Jiřina Kosová
Sophia Nam, Ph.D.
Mgr. Lucie Kubová
Aaron Gil, MA
About our services
- Complex healthcare services in one location
- 20+ medical specializations and 50 specialists
- Professional doctors with empathetic & friendly approach
We speak 16 languages
English, Korean, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Hebrew Persian, Hungarian, Slovakian and Czech.
We specialise to
- International clients living in CZ long-term or short-term
- Individuals and families
- Company employees
- Exchange students
Unicare Medical offers premium healthcare services - preventive and acute.
We specialize in care for international and Czech clients living in the Czech republic.
Check out more:
- Healthcare services for international clients
- Healthcare services for companies
- Healthcare services for self-payers
Benefits of Unicare Medical membership program
Complex healthcare all year round. You have the choice of 3 membership plans: COMFORT, PREMIUM or EXCLUSIVE based on your current needs. We also offer discounts for family members.
- UNLIMITED number of GP / Paediatrician appointments
- REGULAR annual preventive examination included
- NEW: Dental hygiene, Dental examination, Gynaecology examination, Urology examination, Physiotherapy and Mental health services INCLUDED in the PREMIUM and EXCLUSIVE programs
- DISCOUNT for outpatient in-house medical specialists
- DISCOUNT for family members
- BONUS: Vaccination included (please check details)
- We are true specialists for international clients - we speak 14 languages
- For our members we offer a MOBILE APPLICATION enabling phone consultation / chat with the doctor (during clinic opening times)
- We offer MINIMAL BOOKING TIME and WAITING TIME for appointments
- Service of Care manager and patient’s administration INCLUDED (See membership)
Summer opening period
we would like to inform you about Summer opening times. In between 1st of July and 31st of August Unicare is opened from Monday to Thursday 8-20h and on Friday 8-18h. On Saturday we are closed.
Thank you for your understanding and we wish you a lovely summer!