Psychiatry is a medical field specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of mental problems and disorders, using a range of clinical tools, including medication and psychotherapy. The examination by a psychiatrist is focused on the clinical evaluation of the patient's problems and symptoms in order to determine the correct diagnosis and provide a treatment plan according to the specific needs of the patient.
Frequently addressed issues:
- Mood disorders: depressive episode, bipolar affective disorder, dysthymia
- Phobic Anxiety Disorders, Panic Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Mixed Anxiety - Depressive Disorder
- Issues associated with acute and long-term stress and traumas
- Sleep disorders
- Psychotic disorders
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Personality disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and other anxiety disorders
- Dissociative and somatoform disorders
- Eating disorders and more
Unicare's philosophy of patient approach
Our commitment is to provide the highest quality medical care by our excellent doctors with an emphasis on a considerate, friendly and empathetic approach in every situation. We take care of our clients with respect and the assurance that they can contact us whenever they need to see a doctor.
Our clinic offers a family atmosphere and maximum comfort for our clients. We carefully select our specialists, who especially profess a personal patient-oriented approach. Our doctors will allow enough time for every client and will explain the health problem in a transparent and understandable way.
MUDr. Magdalena Ryšánková
PSYCHIATRIST and PSYCHOTHERAPIST FOR CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS
MUDr. Jiřina Kosová
About our services
- Complex healthcare services in one location
- 20+ medical specializations and 50 specialists
- Professional doctors with empathetic & friendly approach
We speak 16 languages
English, Korean, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Hebrew Persian, Hungarian, Slovakian and Czech.
We specialise to
- International clients living in CZ long-term or short-term
- Individuals and families
- Company employees
- Exchange students
Unicare Medical offers premium healthcare services - preventive and acute.
We specialize in care for international and Czech clients living in the Czech republic.
Check out more:
- Healthcare services for international clients
- Healthcare services for companies
- Healthcare services for self-payers
Benefits of Unicare Medical membership program
Complex healthcare all year round. You have the choice of 3 membership plans: COMFORT, PREMIUM or EXCLUSIVE based on your current needs. We also offer discounts for family members.
- UNLIMITED number of GP / Paediatrician appointments
- REGULAR annual preventive examination included
- NEW: Dental hygiene, Dental examination, Gynaecology examination, Urology examination, Physiotherapy and Mental health services INCLUDED in the PREMIUM and EXCLUSIVE programs
- DISCOUNT for outpatient in-house medical specialists
- DISCOUNT for family members
- BONUS: Vaccination included (please check details)
- We are true specialists for international clients - we speak 14 languages
- For our members we offer a MOBILE APPLICATION enabling phone consultation / chat with the doctor (during clinic opening times)
- We offer MINIMAL BOOKING TIME and WAITING TIME for appointments
- Service of Care manager and patient’s administration INCLUDED (See membership)