A general practitioner (GP) is a primary care physician. General practitioner role is to care for the patient in acute conditions, to provide preventive medical care and monitoring the patient long-term. In connection with the current state of patient's health the GP ensures cooperation with other specialists. Vaccination (compulsory or for direct payment), screening and prevention of cancer. GP is a key physician in patient healthcare.
- Acute medical care
- Preventive medical examinations
- Vaccination (compulsory and for direct payment)
- Occupational medical examinations
- Issuance of medical certificates for various purposes (driving a motor vehicle, food license, weapons license, etc.)
Unicare's philosophy of patient approach
At Unicare, we uphold a philosophy of exceptional patient care, delivered by expert physicians who prioritize empathy, understanding, and availability. Our commitment extends beyond medical excellence; it's about treating each client with respect and providing accessible care whenever needed.
Our clinic embodies a family-like atmosphere, ensuring maximum comfort. We carefully select our doctors for their patient-first approach, dedicating time to thoroughly address health concerns and communicate in a clear, understandable manner. At Unicare, your health and well-being are in caring hands
MUDr. Ondřej Masner
MUDr. Peter Riško
MUDr. Kristýna Bernatíková
MUDr. Lucie Moravcová
MUDr. Štefan Kukura
MUDr. Roguel Suissa
About our services
- Comprehensive healthcare services conveniently available in a single location
- Over 20 medical specialties and 50 expert physicians
- Skilled doctors with a caring and friendly approach
We speak 16 languages
English, Korean, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Hebrew Persian, Hungarian, Slovakian and Czech.
Serving a Diverse Community
- Expats living in the Czech Republic, be it short or long-term
- Individuals and whole families
- Corporate staff members
- Study-abroad students
- Travelers visiting the area
At Unicare Medical, we deliver top-quality healthcare services, both preventive and acute, for all your medical needs.
Our expertise lies in serving both the international community and local Czech residents.
We cater to a diverse clientele, offering healthcare solutions for individuals, families, and corporate entities. Explore your options through the following links:
- Healthcare services for international clients
- Corporate Healthcare Solutions
- Healthcare services for self-payers
Benefits of Unicare Medical membership program
Complex healthcare all year round. You have the choice of 3 membership plans: COMFORT, PREMIUM or EXCLUSIVE based on your current needs. We also offer discounts for family members.
- UNLIMITED number of GP / Paediatrician appointments
- REGULAR annual preventive examination included
- NEW: Dental hygiene, Dental examination, Gynaecology examination, Urology examination, Physiotherapy and Mental health services INCLUDED in the PREMIUM and EXCLUSIVE programs
- DISCOUNT for outpatient in-house medical specialists
- DISCOUNT for family members
- BONUS: Vaccination included (please check details)
- We are true specialists for international clients - we speak 14 languages
- For our members we offer a MOBILE APPLICATION enabling phone consultation / chat with the doctor (during clinic opening times)
- We offer MINIMAL BOOKING TIME and WAITING TIME for appointments
- Service of Care manager and patient’s administration INCLUDED (See membership)