Orthopedics is a medical field specializing in the musculoskeletal system. The orthopedist most often deals with acute and chronic pain in the skeletal and muscular system, diseases of the spine and, last but not least, various injuries such as fractures, injuries of joints, ligaments and tendons. Further issues that can be addressed are chronic degenerative diseases, arthritis, etc.
Frequently addressed issues:
- Acute traumatic conditions
- Pain and degenerative diseases of the joints and spine
- Diseases of muscles and muscle attachments
- Correction of spinal deformities
- Leg pain - when walking, when stepping on, when bouncing
- Foot deformities associated with foot pain, such as the big toe (halux valgus), forefoot pain, bone growths, flat feet
- Comprehensive examination of the musculoskeletal system
- Consultation of X-ray, ultrasound and MR images
- Consultations before planned orthopedic procedures
- Subsequent post-traumatic and post-surgery care in connection with rehabilitation
- Preventive physical and ultrasound examination of the hip joints of newborns
- Intra-articular and extra-articular injection of medicinal products
Unicare's philosophy of patient approach
Our commitment is to provide the highest quality medical care by our excellent doctors with an emphasis on a considerate, friendly and empathetic approach in every situation. We take care of our clients with respect and the assurance that they can contact us whenever they need to see a doctor.
Our clinic offers a family atmosphere and maximum comfort for our clients. We carefully select our specialists, who especially profess a personal patient-oriented approach. Our doctors will allow enough time for every client and will explain the health problem in a transparent and understandable way.
About our services
- Complex healthcare services in one location
- 20+ medical specializations and 50 specialists
- Professional doctors with empathetic & friendly approach
We speak 16 languages
English, Korean, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Hebrew Persian, Hungarian, Slovakian and Czech.
We specialise to
- International clients living in CZ long-term or short-term
- Individuals and families
- Company employees
- Exchange students
Unicare Medical offers premium healthcare services - preventive and acute.
We specialize in care for international and Czech clients living in the Czech republic.
Check out more:
- Healthcare services for international clients
- Healthcare services for companies
- Healthcare services for self-payers
Benefits of Unicare Medical membership program
Complex healthcare all year round. You have the choice of 3 membership plans: COMFORT, PREMIUM or EXCLUSIVE based on your current needs. We also offer discounts for family members.
- UNLIMITED number of GP / Paediatrician appointments
- REGULAR annual preventive examination included
- NEW: Dental hygiene, Dental examination, Gynaecology examination, Urology examination, Physiotherapy and Mental health services INCLUDED in the PREMIUM and EXCLUSIVE programs
- DISCOUNT for outpatient in-house medical specialists
- DISCOUNT for family members
- BONUS: Vaccination included (please check details)
- We are true specialists for international clients - we speak 14 languages
- For our members we offer a MOBILE APPLICATION enabling phone consultation / chat with the doctor (during clinic opening times)
- We offer MINIMAL BOOKING TIME and WAITING TIME for appointments
- Service of Care manager and patient’s administration INCLUDED (See membership)