Otorhinolaryngology or ENT is a medical field specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the ears, nose and throat. The most common problems include ear pain, hearing loss, chronic rhinitis, sore throat, difficulty swallowing and more. As part of the care, the ENT doctor can also perform specific surgeries.
- Audiological inspections for noise risk
- Analysis of patient's difficulties and targeted physical examination
- Audiological examination at noise load of category 3-4
- Hearing examination for the purpose of hearing aid allocation
- Sleep counseling, counseling for ronchopathy (snoring) and breathing disorders in sleep, polygraphy with the rental of the device at home
- Endoscopic examination of the ENT area
- Laryngoscopic and stroboscopic examination of hoarseness and other voice disorders (voice weakness)
- Nasal polyp surgery with shaver, laser
- Nasal septum surgery
- Outer nose plastic surgery - rhinoplasty
- Laser vein removal on the face
- Endoscopic examination of nasal tonsils in children (painless)
- Hearing screening in children - Otoacoustic emissions
- Laryngoscopic examination of children's hoarseness
- Earrings application
- Laser treatment of nosebleeds
- Laser or plasma nasal tonsil surgery
- Laser reduction of tonsils
- Plastic surgery of protruding arches
- Laser sublingual bridle removal
Unicare's philosophy of patient approach
Our commitment is to provide the highest quality medical care by our excellent doctors with an emphasis on a considerate, friendly and empathetic approach in every situation. We take care of our clients with respect and the assurance that they can contact us whenever they need to see a doctor.
Our clinic offers a family atmosphere and maximum comfort for our clients. We carefully select our specialists, who especially profess a personal patient-oriented approach. Our doctors will allow enough time for every client and will explain the health problem in a transparent and understandable way.
About our services
- Complex healthcare services in one location
- 20+ medical specializations and 50 specialists
- Professional doctors with empathetic & friendly approach
We speak 16 languages
English, Korean, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Hebrew Persian, Hungarian, Slovakian and Czech.
We specialise to
- International clients living in CZ long-term or short-term
- Individuals and families
- Company employees
- Exchange students
Unicare Medical offers premium healthcare services - preventive and acute.
We specialize in care for international and Czech clients living in the Czech republic.
Check out more:
- Healthcare services for international clients
- Healthcare services for companies
- Healthcare services for self-payers
Benefits of Unicare Medical membership program
Complex healthcare all year round. You have the choice of 3 membership plans: COMFORT, PREMIUM or EXCLUSIVE based on your current needs. We also offer discounts for family members.
- UNLIMITED number of GP / Paediatrician appointments
- REGULAR annual preventive examination included
- NEW: Dental hygiene, Dental examination, Gynaecology examination, Urology examination, Physiotherapy and Mental health services INCLUDED in the PREMIUM and EXCLUSIVE programs
- DISCOUNT for outpatient in-house medical specialists
- DISCOUNT for family members
- BONUS: Vaccination included (please check details)
- We are true specialists for international clients - we speak 14 languages
- For our members we offer a MOBILE APPLICATION enabling phone consultation / chat with the doctor (during clinic opening times)
- We offer MINIMAL BOOKING TIME and WAITING TIME for appointments
- Service of Care manager and patient’s administration INCLUDED (See membership)
Summer opening period
we would like to inform you about Summer opening times. In between 1st of July and 31st of August Unicare is opened from Monday to Thursday 8-20h and on Friday 8-18h. On Saturday we are closed.
Thank you for your understanding and we wish you a lovely summer!