Orthodontics is the treatment of improperly positioned teeth. It straightens teeth and improves their appearance and function. Crooked or crowded teeth are more difficult to maintain and are vulnerable to gum disease. Orthodontic treatment may take several months as well as couple of years, depending on the nature of the problem and on the age when treatment is initiated. Treatment for both children and adults can lead to excellent results.
We list some of most common orthodontic treatment options:
Traditional and the most common type of braces consist of metal brackets. With recent technological progress they have become more comfortable for its users.
Clear braces made with translucent materials function in the same way as traditional metal brackets.
Invisible braces consist of a clear set of custom-fitted removable trays made with a pliable material. Since they’re removable, you can take them out while eating, drinking, or other occasions.
When just one, or a few teeth need to be straightened, a dentist may recommend to a patient a partial orthodontic treatment.
If a pediatric dentist determines that early treatment is necessary, it often occurs in two phases – so-called two-phase orthodontic treatment. The first phase will begin while baby teeth are still present, and the second when your child gets older at the time which is supposed to be appropriate according to your child’s development.
Unicare's philosophy of patient approach
Our commitment is to provide the highest quality medical care by our excellent doctors with an emphasis on a considerate, friendly and empathetic approach in every situation. We take care of our clients with respect and the assurance that they can contact us whenever they need to see a doctor.
Our clinic offers a family atmosphere and maximum comfort for our clients. We carefully select our specialists, who especially profess a personal patient-oriented approach. Our doctors will allow enough time for every client and will explain the health problem in a transparent and understandable way.
About our services
- Complex healthcare services in one location
- 20+ medical specializations and 50 specialists
- Professional doctors with empathetic & friendly approach
We speak 16 languages
English, Korean, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Hebrew Persian, Hungarian, Slovakian and Czech.
We specialise to
- International clients living in CZ long-term or short-term
- Individuals and families
- Company employees
- Exchange students
Unicare Medical offers premium healthcare services - preventive and acute.
We specialize in care for international and Czech clients living in the Czech republic.
Check out more:
- Healthcare services for international clients
- Healthcare services for companies
- Healthcare services for self-payers
Benefits of Unicare Medical membership program
Complex healthcare all year round. You have the choice of 3 membership plans: COMFORT, PREMIUM or EXCLUSIVE based on your current needs. We also offer discounts for family members.
- UNLIMITED number of GP / Paediatrician appointments
- REGULAR annual preventive examination included
- NEW: Dental hygiene, Dental examination, Gynaecology examination, Urology examination, Physiotherapy and Mental health services INCLUDED in the PREMIUM and EXCLUSIVE programs
- DISCOUNT for outpatient in-house medical specialists
- DISCOUNT for family members
- BONUS: Vaccination included (please check details)
- We are true specialists for international clients - we speak 14 languages
- For our members we offer a MOBILE APPLICATION enabling phone consultation / chat with the doctor (during clinic opening times)
- We offer MINIMAL BOOKING TIME and WAITING TIME for appointments
- Service of Care manager and patient’s administration INCLUDED (See membership)