Endodontic treatment, also called root canal therapy, is a procedure that saves a damaged or infected tooth by removing the infected or damaged pulp and cleaning, shaping and filling the root canals. At Unicare we use microscope during this procedure to provide greater clarity and precision, leading to a better success rate and increased chances of saving the tooth.
Reasons why you might need root canal treatment:
- Deep decay
- Repeated dental treatments on the tooth
- Faulty crown
- Crack or chip in the tooth
Endodontic treatment helps you maintain your natural teeth, continue eating foods you like and limits the need for further dental procedures. With proper care, your saved teeth can last a lifetime.
Procedure of root canal treatment is almost painless and leaves you with less discomfort during recovery.
If you've already had root canal treatment and you're experiencing issues again there are other treatment alternatives.
Endodontic Retreatment is procedure when your tooth is reopened and cleaned again. The dentist examines the tooth and looks for additional infections or canals to clean a shape. After placing new filling materials, the tooth is sealed with a temporary filling. Once the tooth is healed, a new crown or other restoration is placed on the tooth to protect it.
Endodontic surgery enables cleaning of hidden root canals, to treat damaged root surface or the surrounding bone of the tooth.
Unicare's philosophy of patient approach
Our commitment is to provide the highest quality medical care by our excellent doctors with an emphasis on a considerate, friendly and empathetic approach in every situation. We take care of our clients with respect and the assurance that they can contact us whenever they need to see a doctor.
Our clinic offers a family atmosphere and maximum comfort for our clients. We carefully select our specialists, who especially profess a personal patient-oriented approach. Our doctors will allow enough time for every client and will explain the health problem in a transparent and understandable way.
About our services
- Complex healthcare services in one location
- 20+ medical specializations and 50 specialists
- Professional doctors with empathetic & friendly approach
We speak 16 languages
English, Korean, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Hebrew Persian, Hungarian, Slovakian and Czech.
We specialise to
- International clients living in CZ long-term or short-term
- Individuals and families
- Company employees
- Exchange students
Unicare Medical offers premium healthcare services - preventive and acute.
We specialize in care for international and Czech clients living in the Czech republic.
Check out more:
- Healthcare services for international clients
- Healthcare services for companies
- Healthcare services for self-payers
Benefits of Unicare Medical membership program
Complex healthcare all year round. You have the choice of 3 membership plans: COMFORT, PREMIUM or EXCLUSIVE based on your current needs. We also offer discounts for family members.
- UNLIMITED number of GP / Paediatrician appointments
- REGULAR annual preventive examination included
- NEW: Dental hygiene, Dental examination, Gynaecology examination, Urology examination, Physiotherapy and Mental health services INCLUDED in the PREMIUM and EXCLUSIVE programs
- DISCOUNT for outpatient in-house medical specialists
- DISCOUNT for family members
- BONUS: Vaccination included (please check details)
- We are true specialists for international clients - we speak 14 languages
- For our members we offer a MOBILE APPLICATION enabling phone consultation / chat with the doctor (during clinic opening times)
- We offer MINIMAL BOOKING TIME and WAITING TIME for appointments
- Service of Care manager and patient’s administration INCLUDED (See membership)