A proper dental hygiene is necessary for healthy white teeth without cavities or periodontitis. Even when you brush your teeth regularly there are parts that you can hardly access by toothbrush. Having regular dental hygiene sessions will keep gums and teeth healthy. Dental hygiene includes teeth whitening, cavities prevention, parodontology treatment and consultation.
Dental hygiene for adults
The aim of a professional dental hygiene are perfectly clean teeth. Dentist or hygienist will assess the quality of your oral hygiene and identify mistakes you might do while brushing your teeth. Then an appropriate size of your interdental brush and other cleaning tools will be recommended to enable you to properly take care of your teeth on daily basis.
The process of dental hygiene includes mainly removal of tartar in all mouth parts, most commonly at lower frontal teeth and in interdental areas and purifying teeth by a rotary brush. The hygienist will also practice proper teeth brushing technique with you.
In the end of the session the hygienist will apply fluorine agent to mineralise teeth. Duration of the dental hygiene is 60 minutes.
Dental hygiene for children
The best time to undergo dental hygiene for the child is around 5th or 6th year of age. The child should bring own tooth brush to the visit and practice teeth brushing technique with the hygienist. During the session, the hygienist will also discuss sweets consumption with the child. A fluorine agent might also be applied.
In the following sessions, proper teeth brushing technique is continually practised and the child will start to learn interdental cleaning. Child´s teeth could also be polished upon the desire. Duration of the children´s dental hygiene is 30 minutes.
Home teeth whitening
Home teeth whitening takes place in a comfort of your home. The dental hygienist will first take an imprint of your teeth which will be used to create tailored silicon forms.
You will then apply a whitening gel in the forms and put them on teeth for 4 or 6 hours during the night. The whitening process is two to four weeks long.
Unicare's philosophy of patient approach
At Unicare, we uphold a philosophy of exceptional patient care, delivered by expert physicians who prioritize empathy, understanding, and availability. Our commitment extends beyond medical excellence; it's about treating each client with respect and providing accessible care whenever needed.
Our clinic embodies a family-like atmosphere, ensuring maximum comfort. We carefully select our doctors for their patient-first approach, dedicating time to thoroughly address health concerns and communicate in a clear, understandable manner. At Unicare, your health and well-being are in caring hands.
About our services
- Comprehensive healthcare services conveniently available in a single location
- Over 20 medical specialties and 50 expert physicians
- Skilled doctors with a caring and friendly approach
We speak 16 languages
English, Korean, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Hebrew Persian, Hungarian, Slovakian and Czech.
Serving a Diverse Community
- Expats living in the Czech Republic, be it short or long-term
- Individuals and whole families
- Corporate staff members
- Study-abroad students
- Travelers visiting the area
At Unicare Medical, we deliver top-quality healthcare services, both preventive and acute, for all your medical needs.
Our expertise lies in serving both the international community and local Czech residents.
We cater to a diverse clientele, offering healthcare solutions for individuals, families, and corporate entities. Explore your options through the following links:
- Healthcare services for international clients
- Corporate Healthcare Solutions
- Healthcare services for self-payers
Benefits of Unicare Medical membership program
Complex healthcare all year round. You have the choice of 3 membership plans: COMFORT, PREMIUM or EXCLUSIVE based on your current needs. We also offer discounts for family members.
- UNLIMITED number of GP / Paediatrician appointments
- REGULAR annual preventive examination included
- NEW: Dental hygiene, Dental examination, Gynaecology examination, Urology examination, Physiotherapy and Mental health services INCLUDED in the PREMIUM and EXCLUSIVE programs
- DISCOUNT for outpatient in-house medical specialists
- DISCOUNT for family members
- BONUS: Vaccination included (please check details)
- We are true specialists for international clients - we speak 14 languages
- For our members we offer a MOBILE APPLICATION enabling phone consultation / chat with the doctor (during clinic opening times)
- We offer MINIMAL BOOKING TIME and WAITING TIME for appointments
- Service of Care manager and patient’s administration INCLUDED (See membership)