A dermatologist is a skin doctor. Dermatology treats diseases and conditions of the body skin, hair, and nails. The skin is the largest bodily organ, protecting the human body against external influence. The skin is involved in various process throughout the body, such as maintaining body temperature or keeping a reservoir of energy through the fat layers.
Preventive care is an important part of the dermatologist’s work. It is recommended to undergo a yearly examination of your skin, namely pigment marks such as moles or birthmarks. A dermatologist can also help with cosmetic issues such as skin tag removal, correction of wrinkles, or sweat reduction.
※ At Unicare Medical Center our dermatologists provide clients with:
- Dermatological examination
- Dermatological screening
- Treatment of dermatological conditions
- Skincare counselling
- Selection of cosmetic products suitable for sensitive skin
- Aesthetic surgery
- Removal of skin appendages
- Chemical peeling
- Correction of wrinkles
- Correction of excessive sweating
- Personal and individualized approach.
Make an appointment