A gynecologist is a doctor specialized in women’s health, also known as a woman’s doctor or obstetrician. Gynecologists provide medical care concerning the female reproductive system including prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of health issues. They also provide gynecological care during pregnancy including pre-natal and post-natal care.
Preventive care is of the upmost importance. It is highly recommended to undergo a preventive gynecological check-up at least once a year. The gynecologist will conduct a smear test, and tests for cervical cancer and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
※At Unicare Medical Center our specialists can provide you with:
- Tests to detect all gynecological tumorous disorders
- Comprehensive care for women during all periods of life
- Specialized care for pregnant women, with ultrasound diagnostics
- Analysis of problems and specialist care for pre-menopausal and post-menopausal women, using the most recent treatments
- Educational and consulting activities in the areas of fertility control and regulation, contraception, and functional irregularities of female reproductive organs
- Close monitoring of the fetal state in the womb
- Analysis of male and female sexual problems
- Examination of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Cosmetic gynecological operations using local anesthesia
- Alternative forms of treatment in managing problems and disorders affecting women and women’s diseases
Make an appointment