A gynecologist is a doctor specializing in women’s health, also known as a woman’s doctor or obstetrician. Gynecologists provide medical care concerning the female reproductive system including prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of health issues. They also provide patients with gynecological care during pregnancy and childbirth.
Given the focus of the gynecological specialization, it is crucial for the doctor to have a sensitive approach, to treat patients with care, and be able to create a comfortable and accommodating atmosphere with the patient.
Preventive care is of the upmost importance. It is highly recommended to undergo a preventive gynecological check-up at least once a year. The gynecologist will conduct a smear test, and tests for cervical cancer and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
At Unicare Medical Center our specialists can provide you with:
- Tests to detect all gynecological tumorous disorders
- Comprehensive care for women during all periods of life;
- Specialized care for pregnant women, with ultrasound diagnostics;
- Analysis of problems and specialist care for pre-menopausal and post-menopausal women, using the most recent treatments;
- Educational and consulting activities in the areas of fertility control and regulation, contraception, and functional irregularities of female reproductive organs;
- Close monitoring of the fetal state in the womb;
- Analysis of male and female sexual problems;
- Examination of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs);
- Cosmetic gynecological operations using local anesthesia;
- Alternative forms of treatment in managing problems and disorders affecting women and women’s diseases.
Make an appointment
See our doctors
MUDr. Miroslav Rozprávka
Dr. Rozprávka is an experienced gyneacologist and sexuologist. He graduated in 1985 and sice then absolved many courses of further education both abroad and in the Czech Republic. Dr. Rozprávka is attested as a gynecologist and sexuologist and also possess an atestation in ultrasound diagnostics. In 1995 he gained an internationally recognized diploma Master Dr. Homeopathics. Dr. Rozprávka has more than 30 years of experience in both inpatient and outpatient facilities.more information less information