What is it like to work for Unicare Medical?
The right choice of our doctors is our priority. Our commitment is to provide the highest level of healthcare services, transparent communication between the doctor and the patient and to sustain a friendly empathetic approach in every situation.
Our clinic offers a family environment, friendly atmosphere and modern facility for your maximum comfort.
We take care of our clients with respect and we ensure them that they can come to us at atny time they need medical help.
Is this you?
- Do you enjoy to provide exceptional mental health care to the young patients - children and adolescents?
- Is professional behaviour & empathetic approach at your heart?
- Would you like to work in a modern, relaxed & friendly private clinic?
What is the core of your job
- To provide exceptional mental health care using bio-psycho-social approach
- Psychological testing
- Psychotherapeutic work with children/adolescents in Czech or English language
- To provide phone consultations with the patient or family members when needed
- Management of patient’s administrative agenda related with medical care
- Active participation at team’s meetings and intermissions
- University degree in Psychology for Children/Adolescents and completed Psychotherapeutic Training
- Positive empathetic and patient approach to clients
- Ability to understand the intercultural differences and behaviour
- Ability to listen and analyse patient’s problem
- Great communication skills and team coworking
- Good knowledge of English is a must
- Additional language a big plus
- Motivational salary
- Full-time or part-time job
- Flexible working hours Mon to Fri between 8am - 8pm
- Having sufficient time to be spent with the patient
- Independent and responsible work
- Opportunity to co-create and influence the clinic running
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Relaxed modern family clinic environment
- Convenient residential location Prague 6, at metro stop Bořislavka
If you would like to join our team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested to become part of our team? Get in touch!
Fill in the form below