What is it like to work for Unicare Medical?
The right choice of our doctors is our priority. Our commitment is to provide the highest level of healthcare services, transparent communication between the doctor and the patient and to sustain a friendly empathetic approach in every situation.
Our clinic offers a family environment, friendly atmosphere and modern facility for your maximum comfort.
We take care of our clients with respect and we ensure them that they can come to us at atny time they need medical help.
We are currently looking for RECEPTIONIST:
- Do you enjoy to provide exceptional customer care?
- Is professional behaviour & friendly approach at your heart?
- Would you like to work in a modern, relaxed & friendly clinic?
What is the core of your job
- Provide pleasant client service at the clinic
- Answer calls and emails from our international clients
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain administration tasks
- Customer-driven attitue and friendly behaviour needed. Also big smile that welcomes our patients :)
- Fluent English and Czech language is a must. Additional languages are big plus (mainly Korean/Japanese language)
- Understanding of diverse cultural behaviour (we have many nationalities coming in)
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Being a cooperative team player
- Previous work experience in healthcare or other reception is a plus
- Friendly and international environment
- Work in a smaller team or private clinic
- Part-time or full time job (we are very flexible)
- Benefit of premium medical advice/consultancy for your own healthcare
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 608 102 090.
Are you interested to become part of our team? Get in touch!
Fill in the form below