What is it like to work for Unicare Medical?
The right choice of our doctors is our priority. Our commitment is to provide the highest level of healthcare services, transparent communication between the doctor and the patient and to sustain a friendly empathetic approach in every situation.
Our clinic offers a family environment, friendly atmosphere and modern facility for your maximum comfort.
We take care of our clients with respect and we ensure them that they can come to us at atny time they need medical help.
What is the core of your job
- Diagnosis, treatment and prevention of skin diseases
- Malignant melanoma screening
- Corrective dermatology - mini-invasive surgeries
- Wrinkle correction
- Excessive sweating therapy
- Skin care advice - dermo-cosmetic advice
- Attestation in Dermatovenerology
- Positive and friendly approach to the patient
- Authentic interest to solve international patient’s specific issue
- Communicative knowledge of Czech and English is a must (you will be working with international clients)
- Great team work is a must
- Additional language is welcome
- Multiculture or international experience is a big plus
- Motivational salary
- Flexible working hours Mon to Fri between 8am - 8pm
- Having sufficient time to be spent with the patient
- Independent and responsible work
- Opportunity to co-create and influence the clinic running
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Relaxed modern family clinic environment
- Convenient residential location at metro stop Bořislavka
Are you interested to become part of our team? Get in touch!
Fill in the form below